Conquer your day with this newly redesigned HP tower that is reliable, slimmer, and also affordable.
HP Slimline 270-a010 Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Pentium J4205 quad-core processor
1.50GHz, 2MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- DVD writer drive
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connection built into your PC
- Intel HD Graphics 505
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
- 9.7 lbs, 12.09″ x 3.94″ x 10.82″
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Office
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial)
- Wild Tangent Games for HP pre-installed
- HP Support Assistant, HP Jumpstart
- CyberLink Power Media Player, PowerDirector
- Dropbox (get 25GB of space free for 12 months)
- HP Recovery Manager, HP Orbit
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you’re always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What’s In The Box:
- Power cord
- HP USB wired keyboard with volume control
- HP wired optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer’s specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment – click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.